What’s in these terms? These terms tell you the rules for using our website https://saari.co.uk (our site). Who we are and how to contact us https://saari.co.uk is a site operated by Saari Ltd (“We”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 08429902. We have our registered office at 15 Palace Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 1RT. Our main trading address is Studio 2, 92 Lots Road, London, SW10 0QD. Our VAT number is 232 7947 90. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date. We are not responsible for websites we link to where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you. Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
• We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. If you are a business user:
• We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
• We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our site; or • use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
• In particular, we will not be liable for: • loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; • business interruption; • loss of anticipated savings; • loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or • any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.